Toccoa Falls College School of Graduate Studies is proud to present outstanding programs designed to inspire, challenge, and empower you through the inner workings of the Holy Spirit to be prepared for the professional opportunities God brings into your life.
As one of the leading Christian graduate schools, Toccoa Falls College offers innovative programming that provides you with the expertise and skills you need in order to pursue a career. By implementing a curriculum through the lens of the Christian faith, our graduate degree programs allow you to become a caring, empathetic leader who prioritizes faith and family while still accomplishing your professional goals. When you enroll in one of our Christian university graduate programs, you will enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Participating in a rigorous academic program that is renowned for its excellence. You will receive the best possible education in your chosen field.
- Developing a biblical worldview perspective. Our programs are anchored by our faith in Christ and fueled by the power of the Holy Spirit, and we feel that this allows our graduates to become purposeful leaders who have a strong faith-based foundation.
- Enjoying an interactive and engaging online program that can be scheduled around your existing responsibilities. Our asynchronous coursework allows you to balance work, family life and your education.
ONLINE GRADUATE DEGREES
Masters in Organizational Leadership
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership develops marketplace professionals with advanced organizational knowledge, skills, and research capabilities for service in leadership roles in business, government, non-profit, ministerial, or educational settings by integrating the pursuit of truth with godly character.
Options exist for concentrations in:
Additional courses to focus on specific managerial aspects of business leadership while gaining the benefit of the broader MAOL.
Courses that specifically address and prepare church, non-profit, and faith-based organizational leaders for the challenges faced in leadership beyond the theological preparation they may have already received.
Courses that add a deeper understanding of the unique skills necessary for missions, mission organizational leadership, international non-profit development and for enhancing networking and partnership skills across cultures and around the globe.
Courses designed to sharpen management skills of sports facilities, events, and athletic organizations, as well as navigating sports communications, marketing, and the use of new technologies.
Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy
The Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) develops fully-licensed clinicians with the skills and knowledge to provide ethical, competent, and compassionate therapy for individual, marriages, and families within a multicultural, integrated Christian framework.
A short, non-licensure study option is also available as a 15 credit-hour (5 courses) Graduate Certificate in Marriage and Family Counseling.
Masters in Counseling Ministries
The Master of Arts in Counseling Ministries develops ministry personnel who would like to work in a church or faith-based organization. This is a non-licensure program that trains students to provide care to people who are struggling with their mental health or who are working to improve their relationships. This skills-based program prepares students to work with people in individual, family or group settings, and provides them with the insight that they need in order to provide counseling services while relying on their Christian foundation.
Graduate Certificate in Trauma Therapy
The Graduate Certificate in Trauma Therapy allows licensed mental health professionals to pursue a specialization in trauma therapy. This certificate program is ideal for those who are currently working in a clinical setting, and who want to assist patients who have suffered from trauma related to death, humanitarian disasters, emotional, physical or sexual abuse.
PURSUE EXCELLENCE. BE AN AGENT OF CHANGE.
Dr. Richard Kronk currently serves as the Interim Director of the School of Graduate Studies here at Toccoa Falls College. As one of our expert faculty in the Global Engagement Department, Dr. Kronk brings a host of valuable knowledge and leadership to this role that is sure to immeasurably impact your student experience within the program. His prayer is that the graduate programs at TFC would be God’s instrument for your development, so you may be “equipped for every good work” (II Timothy 3:17). Come. Pursue excellence. Be an agent of change.
For our Graduate Programs, you will need to submit:
- $50 Application Fee
- Personal Faith Narrative Essay
- Statement of Intent Essay
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- All college transcripts from undergraduate and graduate schools.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher, a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher, or a combined score of 300 for the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken after 8/1/11.
If you are applying for M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy, you will need to submit the following additional documents:
- A cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher on the last degree bearing transcript.
- At least 6 earned credit hours in Psychology or Counseling, or acceptable equivalent.
- Three recommendations, at least one from a professor and one from a supervisor/professional.