Weddings & Events
Beautiful Venues. Lasting Memories.
Weddings & Events
Each year, more and more couples are choosing Toccoa Falls and Gate Cottage as their perfect location to celebrate the beginning of their life together. Toccoa Falls and Gate Cottage can be reserved separately or together. Each space can accommodate up to 200 people.
Booking for 2023 + 2024
Ready to reserve your spot? Submit the form below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few guidelines you should know to help determine if Toccoa Falls or Gate Cottage is right for your wedding:
- Toccoa Falls College is a drug-free, smoke-free and alcohol-free campus.
- All ceremonies must entail Christian services, must be officiated by a minister whose Christian credentials are acceptable to Toccoa Falls College and must be performed in a manner which is in agreement with the College’s spiritual position and missional values.
- The Falls cannot be closed to the public at any time.
- Ceremony times can be no earlier than 4:30PM and no later than one hour before dusk.
- Food cannot be served at the falls.
- There are only two approved caterers for food service in Gate Cottage.
The suggested group size for a wedding ceremony or reception is 10 – 200 people.
Yes, an electrical outlet is available near the waterfall for AV/sound equipment.
Couples will need to rent their own seating from an outside vendor to be delivered to the Falls. Tables and chairs are included for Gate Cottage reservations, but cannot be used at the Falls.
Your reservation includes only the use of the space. However, if you need services such as wedding décor, flowers, etc., we have an experienced coordinator who can provide all of those services. For more information, please contact Mrs. Alisa Adams at 706-491-4277 or email@example.com
We have two approved caterers for our venue – Cabe Crest Catering and Toccoa Falls Culinary. Remember, our site does not permit alcohol or tobacco.
A bridal suite is available for an additional fee. Wedding parties who do not opt for the bridal suite will need to arrive prepared for the ceremony.
Even the best plans can be turned upside down when the weather is concerned. Although we can’t guarantee a sunny day, we can offer the use of historic Gate Cottage. We’re confident you’ll find the beautiful interior, featuring a rock fireplace and chandeliers, just right to continue your day without pause for concern.
Candles are permitted outdoors at The Falls and within the fireplace at Gate Cottage. Silk flower petals cannot be dropped or thrown on the path; only real petals. However, silk flower arrangements are permitted. Rice cannot be thrown. Acceptable alternatives include birdseed, dried lavender, or bubbles.