The Business Administration major produces marketplace professionals with business knowledge and skills for service in public and private organizations by integrating the pursuit of truth with godly character. Students in the Business Administration major will gain a basic understanding of the subject, develop analytical and decision-making tools to apply to problem solving and planning concepts in business administration, and develop skills, competencies, and points of view needed by professionals to integrate faith and practice in business administration and contextualize Biblical values and ethics in the marketplace.
The business administration bachelor degree program at Toccoa Falls College can be completed either online or in-person. Our online bachelor degree in business administration is becoming increasingly popular among our students, largely because it provides students with the opportunity to complete their coursework on their own timeline. Students who are enrolled in our business administration degree online program are able to easily balance their academic coursework along with other professional and personal responsibilities.
- Bible & Theology
- Ministry Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Youth Ministries
-Esther Snow, Class of 2019
What Jobs Can You Get With A Business Administration Degree?Graduates who earn a bachelor degree in business administration will find that they have many career opportunities and possibilities that lie ahead of them. These are just a few of the possible careers with a business administration degree that you can pursue:
- Sales Manager — With a business administration degree, you will be qualified to lead a sales team and work with individuals to help them achieve their personal goals as well as their team-based goals. A sales manager often relies on data in order to measure the progress of the team, and typically works to create training programs to improve the performance of the sales representatives.
- Marketing Manager — A marketing manager with a business administration background is able to create and implement marketing strategies for an organization. The marketing manager works closely with the sales team and the communications team in order to move the entire organization toward its goals.
- Human Resources Specialist — Human resource specialists must have a solid working knowledge of the best business practices as well as experience in administrative roles. These professionals often work to recruit, hire and train new employees, so they need to have a well-rounded background in business as well as an ability to identify prospective employees who will benefit the organization as a whole.
- Financial Analyst — A financial analyst will collect, interpret and analyze financial data for an organization and subsequently use their findings to guide an organization as they make long-term investments. Those who earn a bachelor degree in business administration and specialize in finance will be uniquely suited for this in-demand position.
- Health Service Manager — A health service manager is a professional who oversees a medical practice or facility, such as a doctor's office or clinic. This field is expected to grow in the coming years, making it one of the most viable careers with a business administration degree.