- B.S. Bible, Clarks Summit University
- M.A. in Biblical Studies, Clarks Summit University
- M.Ed. Health and Physical Education, East Stroudsburg University
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Spending time with my wife, Jenn and my two sons, Graeme and Ty. I enjoy participating in ultramarathons, and reading and watching movies, just not at the same time. Oh, and eating, of course. I love food.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
Organization & Administration of Sport
Sport Law & Ethics
Sport Financial Management
Event & Facility Management
Policies & Issues in Sport Management
Survey of Sport
First Aid, CPR, & Life Fitness
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- Meeting the students. I love to meet people and hear their stories. Everyone’s life is a story. My hope would be that they see how their story is part of God’s and fully live that out.
People might be interested to know:
- I have met 3 of the last 5 presidents, all while managing a sports facility in Scranton, PA. Who knew Scranton was the center of the political world?
- Psalm 36 & 40
- “Never let a person’s weakness get in the way of their strength.” -Mike Krzyzewski