Weddings and more at The Falls
Beautiful Toccoa Falls provides a breathtaking backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. Each year, more and more couples choose the falls as the perfect location to celebrate the beginning of their life together.
Here are a few guidelines you should know to help determine if Toccoa Falls is right for your wedding:
- Toccoa Falls College is a drug-free, smoke-free and alcohol-free campus.
- All ceremonies must entail Christian services, must be officiated by a minister whose Christian credentials are acceptable to Toccoa Falls College and must be performed in a manner which is in agreement with the College’s spiritual position and missional values.
- The Falls cannot be closed to the public at any time.
- Sunday morning weddings are not permitted.
- Ceremonies are not allowed any later than one hour before dusk.
- Food cannot be served at the falls.
- Silk flower petals can not be dropped on the path; only real petals. However, silk flower arrangements are permitted.
- Rice cannot be thrown. (Acceptable alternatives: birdseed, dried lavender, bubbles)
Frequently Asked Questions – Here are a few FAQs we hope you’ll find helpful in making your decision.
How large of a group can The Falls accommodate?
The suggested group size for a wedding at The Falls is 10 – 200 people.
Is there electricity provided?
Yes, an electrical outlet is available near the waterfall for AV/sound equipment.
What does my reservation fee include?
Your reservation includes only the use of the space. However, if you need services such as wedding décor, flowers, etc., we have an experienced coordinator who can provide all of those services. For more information, please contact Mrs. Alisa Adams at 706-491-4277 or email@example.com
How much is the reservation fee and when is it due?
The total cost to reserve the area surrounding the waterfall is just $500 and is due at the time the reservation is made.
Is there a location for the reception?
Yes, historical Gate Cottage offers the perfect venue for your wedding reception and can accommodate groups of 50 – 165 people. We have two approved caterers for our venue – Cabe Crest Catering and Toccoa Falls Culinary. Remember, our site does not permit alcohol or tobacco. (Click links for catering menus)
Is there a location to change clothes before the wedding?
No, the wedding party will need to arrive prepared for the ceremony.
What if it rains the day of my wedding? Do you have an indoor alternative?
Even the best plans can be turned upside down when the weather is concerned. Although we can’t guarantee a sunny day, we can offer the use of historic Gate Cottage. We’re confident you’ll find the beautiful interior, featuring a rock fireplace and chandeliers, just right to continue your day without pause for concern.
Need more information? We’re happy to help.
Contact Gate Cottage
Ready to reserve your spot? Simply click the EVENT REGISTRATION FORM HERE.
Check out these photos of weddings & receptions photographed at The Falls and Gate Cottage.