Weddings and more at The Falls
Beautiful Toccoa Falls provides a breathtaking backdrop for the wedding of your dreams. Each year, more and more couples choose the falls as the perfect location to celebrate the beginning of their life together.
Here are a few guidelines you should know to help determine if Toccoa Falls is right for your wedding:
- Toccoa Falls College is a drug-free, smoke-free and alcohol-free campus.
- All ceremonies must entail Christian services, must be officiated by a minister whose Christian credentials are acceptable to Toccoa Falls College and must be performed in a manner which is in agreement with the College’s spiritual position and missional values.
- The Falls cannot be closed to the public at any time.
- Sunday morning weddings are not permitted.
- Ceremonies are not allowed any later than one hour before dusk.
- Food cannot be served at the falls.
- Silk flower petals can not be dropped on the path; only real petals. However, silk flower arrangements are permitted.
- Rice cannot be thrown. (Acceptable alternatives: birdseed, dried lavender, bubbles)
Frequently Asked Questions – Here are a few FAQs we hope you’ll find helpful in making your decision.
Need more information? We’re happy to help.
Contact Gate Cottage
Ready to reserve your spot? Simply click the EVENT REGISTRATION FORM HERE.
Check out these photos of weddings & receptions photographed at The Falls and Gate Cottage.
Photo Credit: Authentic Collective LLC.