- BM Music Theory/ History- University of Mississippi (2002)
- MM Music Theory- University of Mississippi (2005)
- MTS Theological Studies- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (2017)
- Music Theory Pedagogy
- Neo-Riemannian Musical Analysis
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
Interacting with students in a spiritually edifying environment, seeing them develop their God-given talents and abilities for His glory.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Music Theory and Aural Skills
- Instruments of Praise
- Blended Worship Repertoire
- Stage and Sound Techniques
- Other Worship Arts concentration courses
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
- Hiking and exploring nature with my family
- Reading and exploring American Civil War history
- Arranging music for PraiseCharts.com
People might be interest to know…
My favorite TV show is “The Andy Griffith Show.”
Favorite verses/ quotations
1 John 2:1
“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you might not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.”
“The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.”