- M.A – Denver Seminary
- B.A. – Colorado Mesa University
- Contributor for Mental Health First Aid Colorado and North Range Behavioral Health publication
- Mental Health First Aid instructor (Youth, Adult, and Older Adult versions)
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Going on hikes, camping, and playing with my three kids.
Areas of Interest:
- Attachment in adoption
- Adolescent therapy
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- General Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Counseling in Ministry
- Psychology of Religion
- Crisis and Trauma
- Human Sexuality
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
People might be interested to know:
- I grew up in Colorado and love skiing!
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- I enjoy the small class sizes. It allows an opportunity to personally invest in the student’s professional and spiritual lives while sharing my real-world experience from the field.
Favorite verse/ quote:
- Let me tell you, if the gospel you’ve heard is not too good to be true, it probably isn’t. The frequency of the gospel always inspires, always brings life and hope. The flavor and sound of the true gospel never puts rule and regulation and heavy trips on you. Never makes you feel you have to live up to any systematic expectations for acceptance. It always encourages, always hopes, always trusts, and always loves.”
― John Crowder, Mystical Union