Dr. Richard K. Kronk
- Ph.D. – Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium
- Th.M. – Dallas Theological Seminary
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Introduction to Islam
- Theology of Missions
- Strategy of Missions
- History of Missions
- Anthropology Research Project
- Leading Culturally Diverse Teams (MAOL)
- Church Planting
- Diaspora Missiology
- Dreams and Visions
- The Gospel and Culture
- Ministry to Muslims
Scholarly Work and Publications:
- “Christians of Maghrebi Background and French Evangelical Protestant Churches: The Role of Social, Cultural and Religious Values in Conversion and Affiliation”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium, September 2016
- “Dreams and Visions: Muslims’ Miraculous Journey to Jesus”, Destiny Image Publishers, November 2010, 184 pp. (French edition 2013, Spanish edition – publication pending).
- “Successful Partnership: A Case Study”, Evangelical Missions Quarterly, April 2010 (this article also appeared in “Extending God’s Kingdom: Church Planting Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow”, EMIS, August 2010)
- “Dreams and Visions: A Historical Assessment of a Current Missiological Phenomenon among Muslims”, The Seedbed, December 2012, vol. XXVI, No.1
- “Dreams and Visions: A Biblical Pattern of Encounter of Divine Encounter for Muslims”, EMQ, July 2013, Vol. 49, no. 3.
- BOOK REVIEWS: Dreams and Visions in Islamic Societies, Ozgen Felek and Alexander D. Knysh, Eds., Albany: State University of New York, 292 pages, 2012. Appeared in Seedbed, May 2014, vol. XXVIII, no. 1
- The 3D Gospel: Ministry in Guilt, Shame and Fear Cultures, Jayson Georges, self-published, 74 pages, 2014. Appeared in EMQ, July 2016, Vol. 52, no.3
- Evangelical Missiological Society
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Watching College and Pro Sports
People might be interested to know:
- I love ice cream, all things dark chocolate and I am a killer ping-pong player.
“The Lord said to him, ‘Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now then go, and I, even I, will be with your mouth, and teach you what you are to say.’”
Helping students integrate learning into everyday life