Toccoa Falls College Student Government Association
Contact SGA – email@example.com
The Student Government Association’s purpose is to involve students in campus wide events and initiatives, advocate for their needs, and teach valuable leadership skills. Various committees exist to connect people with common interests and provide avenues for change and involvement throughout the school year.
- Community Partnerships seeks to connect the student body with the local community of Toccoa.
- Campus Life engages students in campus involvement through events and activities.
- Collegiate Sports works collaboratively with Athletics to promote and support TFC sports.
- Publicity works with committees and clubs to advertise events through web designs and posters.
- Student Senate is the advocacy arm of SGA that helps represent the student body.
If you are looking for an opportunity to get involved in SGA, we would love to hear from you!
Kelsey Edmonds – President
Amber Murphey – Vice President
Madison Smith – Administrative Specialist
Shane Thompson – Collegiate Sports Chair
Reilly McCullough – Community Partnership Chair
Cecilie Whiten – Public Advertisement Chair
Evan Rowland – Digital Arts Chair
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?