Toccoa Falls College Student Government Association
Contact SGA – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Government Association’s purpose is to involve students in campus wide events and initiatives, advocate for their needs, and teach valuable leadership skills. Various committees exist to connect people with common interests and provide avenues for change and involvement throughout the school year.
- Community Partnerships seeks to connect the student body with the local community of Toccoa.
- Campus Life engages students in campus involvement through events and activities.
- Collegiate Sports works collaboratively with Athletics to promote and support TFC sports.
- Publicity works with committees and clubs to advertise events through web designs and posters.
- Student Senate is the advocacy arm of SGA that helps represent the student body.
If you are looking for an opportunity to get involved in SGA, we would love to hear from you!
Emily Johnson – President
Jacob Hunt – Vice President
Maisen Sturt – Campus Life Chair
Noah Davis – Campus Improvement Chair
Caleb Henzmann – Collegiate Sports Chair
Marie Ballenger – Community Partnerships Chair
Emili Henry – Digital Arts Chair
Daphne Nateras – Diversity Chair
Natalie Johnson – Publicity Chair
Devin Calhoun – Student Chaplain
Haven Richter – Student Chaplain
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?