How to Apply for Financial Aid at TFC
The admission application to Toccoa Falls College allows the Financial Aid Office to determine what forms of institutional aid you may be eligible for. There is no separate scholarship application required.
Begin by creating an FSA ID account with Federal Student Aid. If you are a dependent student, your parent will also need an account. You can submit the FAFSA as early as October 1st each year. For the 2024-2025 school year, the FAFSA is expected to be released in December 2023. Select the FAFSA application for the school year that you will be attending (i.e. Fall 2024 would be the 2024-2025 FAFSA).
- Select for your FAFSA to be sent to Toccoa Falls College at FAFSA code 001596
- Note: some FAFSA applications may be randomly selected for verification
TFC begins creating financial aid offers in November each year and will continue to send out awards on a rolling basis as FAFSAs are received. For the 2024-2025 school year, TFC expects to begin creating financial aid offers in January 2024. You will receive your financial aid offer via email and the TFC Financial Aid Portal.
Our Financial Aid Office offers meetings via Zoom, phone call, or in person to go over your financial aid offer line-by-line. This service explains the aid you have been offered, outlines additional aid you could be eligible for, and helps students create a financial game plan for covering any remaining costs.
The $200 deposit can be submitted at any time because it officially secures your spot at TFC. A good time to submit your deposit is right after you have been accepted because the deposit is fully refundable until May 1st. However, some students submit the deposit when they receive their financial aid offer.
When it comes time to officially start your semester, you will want to make sure you have a few final financial aid steps completed so that you are cleared to begin classes:
2023-2024 Financial Aid Forms
- Dependent Student Household Verification
- Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose
- Independent Student Household Verification
- IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Parent Earned Income Verification
- Parent Verification of Nonfiling Letter
- Selective Service Registration
- Student Earned Income Verification
- Student Verification of Nonfiling Letter