Dual Enrollment Partnerships
Benefits of Partnering with TFC Dual Enrollment
There are several benefits to your school partnering with TFC Dual Enrollment. Some of which include:
- 8-week sessions online (Two sessions in Fall & Spring and one Summer session)
- Over 75 state-funded courses
- Fully accredited by SACSCOC
- We do not require testing! No ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer is needed. This makes our acceptance /registration turnaround time much faster.
- We require a 3.0 GPA or above. High School Transcripts do not have to be official; the counselor or student can send over a printed copy.
- We work directly with the school counselor and student to walk them through the process.
To learn more about the process or to see what classes are available, click below.
TFC Deputize Program
TFC offers a partnership that allows teachers that are qualified to teach Dual Enrollment courses at your school. Eligible teachers would be deputized to teach Dual Enrollment on your campus. In order to deputize an instructor, TFC would be looking for a minimum of a Master’s degree and a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in the field. For example, if someone was interested in teaching an English course, TFC could deputize them to teach this course on a different campus if they had a Master’s degree and 18 graduate hours coded with an English prefix (ENG or ENGL). The teacher would be compensated as an adjunct faculty member within the TFC Distance Education Program.
Our TFC Distance Education team strives to be service oriented with the schools we work with. If you have any questions about our process, please contact email@example.com. We would be happy to help.