- BM Music Theory/ History- University of Mississippi (2002)
- MM Music Theory- University of Mississippi (2005)
- MTS Theological Studies- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (2017)
- Music Theory Pedagogy
- Neo-Riemannian Musical Analysis
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
Interacting with students in a spiritually edifying environment, seeing them develop their God-given talents and abilities for His glory.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Music Theory and Aural Skills
- Instruments of Praise
- Blended Worship Repertoire
- Stage and Sound Techniques
- Other Worship Arts concentration courses
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
Hiking and exploring nature with my family, reading and exploring American Civil War history, and arranging music for PraiseCharts.com.
People might be interest to know…
My favorite TV show is “The Andy Griffith Show.”
Favorite verses/ quotations
“My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you might not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” -1 John 2:1
“The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.” -Psalm 37:23-24