TFC Prepares for Spring Semester
As the TFC community begins to wrap up a successful Fall semester, we are looking forward to continuing our on-campus classes beginning January 19th. Looking ahead to the Spring semester, we are excited to continue to cheer on Screaming Eagle athletics as our Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams continue their season, and our Men’s Baseball team takes the field.
We have made some decisions regarding the spring schedule as the threat of COVID-19 spreading continues throughout the country. Since the fall semester policies worked so well, we have made the following changes for spring:
- The spring semester will start on the published date of January 19, 2021.
- Commencement will be on April 24th rather than May 15th assuming we are able to safely hold commencement.
- The last day of classes is April 15th and finals will be April 16th, April 19th, April 20th and April 21st.
- There will be no spring break. However, we wanted to make sure you get some rest days throughout the semester so on the following days campus offices will be closed and there will be no classes:
- February 9th
- February 24th
- March 18th
- April 2nd (Easter break will occur as regularly scheduled.)
- MWF classes will now be 60 minutes and will have adjusted start times.
- TR classes will be 90 minutes with adjusted start times.
- Rather than the five minutes between each class period in place this fall semester, there will be ten minutes between each class in the spring.
- We are planning no changes to the Winterim schedule. It will continue as noted in the schedule.
- We will continue with masks and social distancing.
We cannot wait to continue life on campus with our students, faculty, and staff, and we look forward to welcoming new faces soon.
If you are interested in applying to TFC, you can do so here.