Student Photo Contest Rules
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to current TFC students ONLY.
**TO ENTER: **
1. Submit your digital photograph. Each file should be named with your full name. Multiple entries should be named with your full name followed by consecutive numbers.
2. All submissions should be hi-res .jpg or .tiff files suitable for printing. Minimum 1MB file.
3. Online entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
4. TFC will accept five (5) entries per person per category; entries in excess of that will be disqualified. Categories include: Back to Nature, TFC Landmarks & Notables, Springtime, Smiling Faces, Creative.
5. All photos should be taken on the TFC Campus.
6. All photos should be submitted by Friday, April 13, 2019.
**GENERAL RULES & LIMITATIONS:**
1. By entering, you represent that: (i) your entry is your own original work; and (ii) you own or have the rights to convey any and all right and title in any material submitted as part of your entry into the Contest.
2. By entering, you grant to TFC a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use your submission, along with your name and likeness, in any and all media for any purpose, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). TFC is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, in any Contest-related materials, or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant’s ability to enter the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules.
3. TFC is not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, illegible, or misdirected entries.
4. All entries may be published on the TFC web site, its social media outlets, or its advertising. Nothing in these Contest rules obligate TFC to publish or otherwise use any photo submitted in connection with the Contest.
5. Each entry must be the original creation of the submitting participant. Only non-commercial work may be submitted. Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. Entries containing any forbidden matter or material otherwise deemed by Sponsor to be inappropriate will be disqualified.
1. A panel of judges consisting of the TFC Marketing department, along with faculty, staff and administration members will select the winning entries based equally upon the criteria of skill, originality, and relevance.
2. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and that the decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Judging will be completed by April 20th, winners will be notified no later than April 30th.
**PRIZE AWARDS: **
1. One ($50) winner will be selected for each of the five categories: Back to Nature, TFC Landmarks & Notables, Springtime, Smiling Faces, and Creative.
2. One ($100) winner will be selected from all of the categories and will be featured on the cover of a future edition of Connections magazine.
3. Prizes will be awarded within thirty (30) days after winner verification. No prize substitution or transfer is permitted, except that TFC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason. All taxes and any other incidental expenses on Prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.