- BSN from Western Governors University
- MSN from Western Governors University
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
I enjoy developing relationships with students and pouring into them my passion for nursing. I love the freedom of bringing Christ into the classroom and incorporating a Christian worldview into the profession and practice of nursing!
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- NUR 361-01 Global Health Nursing Field Experience
- NUR 465 Nursing Healthcare VI; Adult Healthcare II
- NUR 475 Nursing Practice VII; Care of Complex Patient Across the Lifespan
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
“Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee.”