Dr. Richard W. Griffith
- D.Min.- Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.Th.- Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A.OL – Toccoa Falls College
- B.S.- NGA College and University
- Youth ministry related courses
- Youth Criminalization
- Systemic Abandonment
- Family Ministries
Scholarly Work and Publications:
- Zondervan, Teen Devotional Bible
- Zondervan, “Gods Words of Life For Teens”
- Youth Specialties, Various “Ideas” Catalogue
- “Voices: Helping Our Children and Youth Listen to Wise Counsel 2023”, Randall House Publishing.
- Association of Youth Ministry Educators
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Researching and writing on new youth and society issues. Spending time with my family and public speaking. I have written a published novel and hope to write more in the future.
People might be interested to know:
- I hold two different black belts. However, I want to design a t-shirt that says, “The older I get, the better I was!”
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.”
“It is said that being a Christian is about how you live your life. This is not true. Being a Christian is about how you surrender your life.”
Not only teaching students, but our classes are small enough where we get to know students personally even to the point of mentoring. It has always been my call to equip the next generation of Youth Ministry Leaders and TFC tends to produce the best leaders in the field at the Undergraduate level.