- D. Min.- Fuller Theological Seminary
- M. Th.- Fuller Theological Seminary
- B. S.- NGA College and University
- Association of Youth Ministry Educators
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Researching and writing on new youth and society issues. Spending time with my family and public speaking. I have written a published novel and hope to write more in the future.
- Youth Criminalization, Systemic Abandonment
Scholarly Work and Publications:
- Zondervan, Teen Devotional Bible
- Zondervan, “Gods Words of Life For Teens”
- Youth Specialties, Various “Ideas” Catalogue
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Youth ministry related courses
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
People might be interested to know:
- I hold two different black belts. However, I want to design a t-shirt that says, “The older I get, the better I was!”
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- Not only teaching students, but our classes are small enough where we get to know students personally even to the point of mentoring. It has always been my call to equip the next generation of Youth Ministry Leaders and TFC tends to produce the best leaders in the field at the Undergraduate level.
- Proverbs 4:23
“Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.”
- “It is said that being a Christian is about how you live your life. This is not true. Being a Christian is about how you surrender your life.”