- Ed.D. – West Georgia University
- M.Ed. – Georgia State University
- B.S. – Georgia State University
Middle grades education, standards-based grading, inquiry-based learning
What year did you begin teaching at TFC
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC
Being able to bring a Christian worldview to the classroom.
What courses do you teach at TFC
- Founds and Trends in Education
- Instructional Design (Middle Grades and Secondary)
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Content Methods (Middle Grades and Secondary)
- Clinical Practice I (Middle Grades and Secondary)
- Clinical Practice II (Middle Grades and Secondary)
- Mathematical Modeling
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy
Spending time with my family, camping, and reading.
People might be interested to know
I taught middle school math for 10 years before coming to TFC.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.