Joyce A. Griffin, M.A.
- M.A. – Wheaton Graduate School
- 2010, Professor of Impact
- 2007, Professor of the Year
- 2006, Vulcan Teaching Excellence Award
- 2001, Faculty Person of the Year
- World Religions / Non-traditional Religions / Hinduism Buddhism
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Small Group Ministry
- Strategy Project etc.
- Cross-Cultural Discipleship
- World Religions
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Mentoring young adults
- Facilitating women’s Bible studies
People might be interested to know:
- I was in a single engine plane that had engine failure and had to crash land in a field south of Detroit, MI! And I lived to tell about it!
“Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert, and streams in the wasteland.”
I enjoy the opportunity to teach content I am passionate about to students who have a desire to serve God cross culturally. The smaller class size allows me to get to know students individually, and it is specially rewarding when the “aha” moments happen in the classroom.