- M.A. in – University of Virginia
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude in Nursing School
- Critical Care RN Certification
- Georgia Association of Nursing Deans and Directors
- Georgia Association for Nursing Education
- Georgia Nurses Association
- American Association of Critical Care Nursing
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
Engaging students in the discovery of the meaning of the Christian worldview and Christ centered care in the formation of their nursing practice.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
The nursing curriculum.
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
Piano playing, reading, and painting
People might be interested to know…
Provided nursing care to Pentagon victims in the tragedy of 9/11
- “The joy of the Lord is my strength” Nehemiah 8:10
- “But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, the lifter up of mine
head” Psalms 3:3