- M.M. – University of Georgia
- M.C.M. – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A. – University of Georgia
- Taught “Mastering Singing” at the “Institute of Sacred Music” Moscow, Russia
- UGA Concerto Competition winner
- Participant NATS Internship Program
- NATS student auditions SE Region 1st place
- National Association of Teachers of Singing
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Shotokan Karate
- Landscaping my yard
- Vocal Pedagogy
Scholarly Work and Publications:
- Has appeared with: The Atlanta Opera, Atlanta Lyric Theatre, Ga. Tech Center for the Arts, University of Georgia, Athens Choral Society, Athens Master Chorale, Tifton Choral Society, Univ. of Ga. Men’s Glee Club, Georgia Sinfonia, Toccoa Symphony Orchestra; BrewtonParker College; The Albany Chorale; Peachtree Road United Methodist Church; Mountain Park United Methodist Church; Briarlake Baptist Church; Pilgrimage Presbyterian Church; First Baptist Church Dublin; First United Methodist Church Covington.; Brenau College; Albany Symphony Orchestra.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Vocal Pedagogy
- Vocal Diction
- Vocal Chamber Ensemble
- Applied Voice
- Opera Workshop
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- I love teaching students to sing and am committed to creating musical disciples who will impact their world for Jesus
What might people be interested to know about you?
- I was born in Hartford Connecticut. I practice Shotokan Karate and play trombone and guitar. I love landscaping in my yard. I also studied Greek and have been a Minister of Music for 41 years.
- Colossians 3:16
“Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”