Nicole Brown, M.A.
- M.A. Mental Health Counseling- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- B.A. Psychology- Crown College
- B.S. Youth Ministry- Crown College
- General Psychology
- Intro to Counseling
- Christ Centered Counseling
- Counseling Skills
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- American Counseling Association
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Spending time with my family. We enjoy swimming, boating, camping, and watching movies together. My kids play soccer and gymnastics, and it is a great joy to watch. I also enjoy arts and crafts.
People might be interested to know:
- I was on a traveling musical drama ministry team with Crown College for two seasons.
1 Peter 5:10- And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
Genesis 16:13- She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.”
As a therapist, I take great joy in watching transformation happen on an individual level. What an amazing opportunity I have had to sit with people in the deepest crisis moments of their life and guide them toward healing and restoration. As a professor, I do not take lightly that I am multiplying that impact by helping to shape the next generation of people helpers. It is with a great amount of humility and joy that I approach that task.