- Ph.D. – Evangel University
- M. Div. – Columbia International University
- M. A. – University of Georgia
- B. A. – Asbury University
- Wesleyan Theological Society
What year did you begin teaching at TFC
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC
The lively inquisitiveness of the students!
What courses do you teach at TFC
- Freshman Composition
- Advanced Composition
- English Literature I & II
- Victorian Literature
- Arthurian Legends
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy
My family brazilian jiujitsu LEGOs.
People might be interested to know
I am a second generation professor here at TFC my father taught Bible & Theology here for 25 years.
“The truth that many people never understand, until it is too late, is that the more you try to avoid suffering the more you suffer because smaller and more insignificant things begin to torture you in proportion to your fear of being hurt.” -Thomas Merton