- B.A. English, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- M.A.T. Secondary English, Bard College
- Ph.D Educational Leadership, University of the Cumberlands (In Progress)
- Tennessee, Florida, Nevada, and California Teaching Licensure (English 6-12)
- Online teaching and learning
- Educational leadership strategies
Scholarly Work and Publications:
- MA Thesis (English Discipline) entitled “Poetics of Space: Lord Byron’s Journey to Rome”
- MA Thesis (Education Discipline) entitled “Teaching Shakespeare in the Twenty-First Century”
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Clinical Practice
- Young Adult Literature
- Content Methods
- Professional Integration
- Education Seminar
- Teacher Education Orientation
- Western Thought and Culture
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
People might be interested to know:
- After living in Italy for several years, I became fluent in Italian. I often like to return to Italy in the summer for vacation.
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- The sense of peace on the wooded campus, small class sizes, and a Christian worldview allow for a high level of collaboration between faculty and students that serves to foster academic, character, and spiritual development alike.
- The Great Doxology: Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will to men. We praise Thee, we bless Thee, we worship Thee, we glorify Thee, we give thanks to Thee for Thy great glory: O Lord, heavenly King, God the Father Almighty; O Lord, the Only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. O Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou that sittest on the right hand of the Father, have mercy on us. For Thou alone art holy, Thou alone art Lord, Jesus Christ, in the glory of God the Father. Amen.