- B.A. English, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A.T. English, Bard College
- Ph.D Educational Leadership, University of the Cumberlands (In Progress)
- Tennessee, Nevada, and California Teaching Licensure (English 6-12)
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Traveling internationally
- Reading literature
- Playing guitar
- Online teaching and learning
- Educational leadership strategies
Scholarly Work and Publications:
- MA Thesis (English Discipline) entitled “Poetics of Space: Lord Byron’s Journey to Rome”
- MA Thesis (Education Discipline) entitled “Teaching Shakespeare in the Twenty-First Century”
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Exploring Diversity in Education
- Young Adult Literature
- The Exceptional Learner
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
People might be interested to know:
- I speak Italian and previously lived in Italy.
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- The sense of peace on the beautiful wooded campus and the small classes allow for a close level of collaboration and creativity
- Psalm 135