Lori M. Rose, Ed.S.
- 2009 – Ed. S. Teaching and Learning, Liberty University
- 1994 – M. Ed. Elementary Education, Clemson University
- 1988 – B.S. Early Childhood, Toccoa Falls College
- Children’s Literature
- Reading Diagnosis and Remediation
- Instructional Design (Elementary)
- Introduction to Reading Methods
- Creative Arts & Motor Skills
- Content Methods 1 ELA/SS
- Reading & Writing in the Content Areas (Elementary)
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Cooking and vacationing with my family
- Spending time with friends
- Reading a good book
- Working on puzzles
- Playing board games with friends and family
- Working on simple craft projects
What might people be interested to know?
- I grew up in a military family. By the time I graduated from high school we had lived in 5 different states and 2 countries.
“Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
“Do nothing for selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.”
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.”
Being able to bring the Christian worldview to the classroom and make a positive impact in the lives of pre-service teachers.