- B.S. Secondary Mathematics and English, Auburn University
M.Ed. Secondary Mathematics, Auburn University
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Reading great books
- Spending time with my family and friends, and my dog, Harper, doing any of the above
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- General College Mathematics
- College Algebra
- Geometry for Teachers
- Handbells course – Music Department
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- I enjoy getting to know my colleagues and students, and I am enthusiastic about teaching mathematics from a Biblical worldview
People might be interested to know:
- In addition to teaching mathematics, I also direct the TFC handbell choir, and I am engaged to be married in November.
- Lamentations 3:21-26
“Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” The LORD is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD.”