- Master of Science in Nursing 2012 – Clayton State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2005 – Clayton State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration 1995 – University of Georgia
- Inpatient Obstetrics Certification
2016-2018 Jonas Nurse Leader Scholar
- Georgia Association for Nursing Education
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Nursing education program development in rural, faith-based academic institutions (current dissertation topic)
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
Engaging students on their journey to becoming competent, caring, Christian nurses
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Obstetric/Pediatric Nursing
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Health Assessment and Promotion
- Nursing Research
- Community/Public Health Nursing
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
Spending time with my family, cruising, hiking, and exploring new places
Ephesians 3:20 – Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.