Dr. John Paul Hill
- University of Georgia, Ph.D.
- Western Kentucky University, M.A.
- Transylvania University, B.A.
- Western Civilization I
- Western Civilization II
- History of the United States I
- History of the United States II
- Medieval Europe
- 20th Century World History
- History of Asia
- History of Ancient Greece and Rome
- American Church History
- History Seminar
- Southern Historical Association
- Society for American Baseball Research
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Watching baseball
- Trivia competitions
People might be interested to know:
- I grade Advanced Placement U.S. History exams each summer
John 8:12: “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
Watching students grow spiritually and academically