- Ed.D. Curriculum and Instruction, University of Louisiana Monroe (In Progress)
- Ed.S. Science Education, University of Georgia
- M.S.Ed. Secondary Education/ Biology, Troy University
- B.S. Biology, Troy University
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
My favorite aspect of teaching at TFC is being able to bring a Biblical perspective into the classroom and have meaningful discussions about how to navigate the joys and challenges that arise in the teaching profession. I am blessed to help shape our future teachers to become the hands and feet of Jesus in our school systems.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Middle Grades and Secondary Content Methods I
- Middle Grades and Secondary Content Methods II
- Technology for Teachers
- Middle Grades and Secondary Instructional Design
- Middle Grades and Secondary Clinical Practice
- Education Independent Study (PrePlanning)
- Biology I and II (Online)
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
- Being outdoors with my family either at the lake or hiking
- College football
- Raising chickens
Scholarly Work and Publications:
None yet, two are in progress
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
“But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”