- Ed. D. – University of Georgia
- M.P.S – Alliance Biblical Seminary
- B.S. – Nyack College
- 2012 Wade Distinguished Scholars Faculty Award
- TESOL International GA TESOL EMS
Oral learning and teaching; Teaching English to speakers of other languages; Adult learning
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
Coaching, advising, and interacting with students in their learning and maturing process.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Introduction to TESOL
- Methods and Materials of TESOL
- TESOL Practicum
- Communicating Values through TESOL
- Church Planting and Development
- Introduction to Adult Education
- Adult Teaching Practice
- Adult Ed Internship
- Cross-cultural Storytelling
- Anthropology Research Paper
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
Fishing in my kayak, fly fishing, playing tennis, gardening, facilitating oral discipleship in small groups; teaching English to speakers of other languages; cooking; cross-cultural interactions.
People might be interested to know…
I served as an international worker for 18 years in the Philippines. Fluent in the Ilonggo language. Happily married with 3 married kids, 4 grandkids. Have spent time in 12 different countries not counting airport transition spots.
Proverbs 3:56 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.