Ph.D. Organizational Leadership, Regent University, VA
M.A. Social Science: Leadership Studies, Azusa Pacific University, CA
Master of Theological Studies, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX
B.A. Sociology/Cross-cultural Communications, Asbury University, Wilmore, KY
- Worldview transformation
- Transformative online education
- Biblical Theology
- Biblical Leadership
- Cross- cultural education
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What courses do you teach at TFC?
LED 513 Foundations of Organizational Leadership
LED 683 Developing Research in Leadership
LED 693 Organizational Leadership Capstone
Publications, Presentations, or Scholarly Works:
- Transforming Elephants: Deep Transformation in Christian Schooling, (co-published with Dr. Geoff Beech), 2019.
- Towards a Conceptual Model for Biblical Transformative Online Learning. Presentation, August 2019 at the Australian Christian Higher Education Alliance Research Conference, Brisbane. (Publication pending)
- Beech, G. R., & Beech, E. G. (2019). An ‘integrality’ model for teaching. International Christian Community of Teacher Educators (ICCTE) Journal, 14(1), 1–7.
- Beech, E.G. (2018). Photo elicitation metaphors for determining postgraduate course efficacy. Conference Proceedings, International Conference for Christian Educators: Modelling Christ’s Love and Hope in Professional Practice. Bethlehem Tertiary Institute (BTI): Tauranga, New Zealand.
- Beech, G. R., & Beech, E. G. (2018). A redefinition of leadership: What on Earth did we think we were doing? Christian Teachers Journal, 26(1), 8-11.
- Beech, G. R., & Beech, E. G. (2016). Research as the un-hiding of God’s knowledge. African Journal for Transformational Scholarship, 3, 3–12.
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy…
Traveling – have previously lived in Bolivia and Australia; Visiting children and grandchildren; Making new friends and keeping up with international friends; Playing piano and French Horn; Hanging out with my husband, Geoff; Cooking and…. Shopping! 🙂
“Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”