- Ph.D. -Marquette University
- M.A. -Bethel Theological Seminary
- B.A. -Toccoa Falls College
- 2020-Wade Distinguished Scholars Faculty Award
- 2016-Vulcan Teaching Excellence Award
- 2012-SGA Teacher of Impact
- American Academy of Religion
- Wesleyan Theological Society
- Evangelical Theological Society
- Society for Pentecostal Studies
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy:
- Being a part of my children’s activities. When I am not watching them play soccer, our family enjoys hiking and camping together.
- Theology and Culture
- Theology and Science
- Theological Anthropology
- Contextual Theologies
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- Introduction to Theology
- Theology of Creation Care
- Theology and Contemporary Culture
- Critical Issues in Theology
- Modern Theology
- Foundations of Spiritual Formation
When did you begin teaching at TFC?
People might be interested to know:
- I am a die-hard Marquette basketball fan. Ring out Ahoya!
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
- One of the things I love most is the opportunity to get to know students well, to know their joys and struggles, and to have the privilege of shaping and influencing their spiritual development.
- Ephesians 5:1-2
“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and
gave himself up for us.”
- “Our understandable wish to preserve the planet must somehow be reduced to the scale of our competence. What can accomplish this reduction? I will say again…that only love can do it. Only love can bring intelligence out of the institutions and organizations, where it aggrandizes itself, into the presence of the work that must be done.” -Wendell Berry