The Fetterman School of Nursing intentionally instills and promotes knowledge across multiple fields of study. This includes a broad range of scientific disciplines, the arts and humanities, mathematics, and theological and biblical studies. The BSN degree emphasizes compassionate, patient-centered, evidence-based care that is delivered in a variety of settings across the life span. Essential components include a focus on servant leadership, spiritual care, cultural humility, and global engagement. The School of Nursing program is structured to challenge students to become competent, moral nursing leaders who excel in compassionate care who will impact the world, transform health care, and view nursing as a sacred ministry. The Online Pre-Nursing Plan allows students to complete their core requirements online before entering into the residential Nursing program.Apply Visit Request
1. A minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0.
2. Successful completion of all lower division nursing coursework with a “C” or better and a maximum of two repeated courses.
3. Meet the minimum HESI Assessment Test score.
4. Interview with nursing faculty.
5. Completion of admission packet provided by the School of Nursing.