A fully online master’s degree in Christian Ministry can provide theological education, character formation, and practical experience in a flexible, affordable format that does not require relocation. This degree is 36-hours, fully online, and is able to be completed in 15-18 months. It includes course work in biblical and theological studies, ministry, and leadership and is designed to provide graduate level preparation for those already in ministry—or those seeking to transition to ministry—in a variety of contexts.
By drawing course work from the focus areas of Bible and theology, ministry and leadership, and global ministries, graduates will be prepared to serve in diverse ministry settings. Pending SACSCOC approval, the Master’s in Christian Ministry will begin in Fall 2023. Advanced standing for up to 12 undergraduate credit hours may be given to qualified students toward their masters degree.
Learn more about the online courses offered as part of our Master’s in Christian Ministry.
- Interpreting & Teaching the Bible
- Christian Ethics
- Spiritual Formation in Leadership
- Ministry for a Lifetime
- Christian Doctrine
- Ecclesial Frameworks
-Dr. Chris Vena, Bible & Theology Professor
Program BenefitsThe online Master of Arts in Christian Ministry program at Toccoa Falls College is an innovative and versatile degree program that allows students to earn a graduate degree and enhance their ministry reach. This program offers:
- An excellent, high-quality and rigorous academic program. All of the courses within the MACHM degree program are taught by qualified professors with expertise in their chosen fields.
- A purposeful biblical worldview perspective. Every class integrates this perspective, ensuring that you can proceed with a Christ-centered ministry.
- A transformative experience for students, allowing you to grow in understanding your purpose and your calling as a minister as part of God's bigger plan.
- An affordable program, allowing anyone who feels called to ministry to have access to a valuable educational experience.
- A user-friendly online learning platform. Students in our online programs appreciate that our platform is both attractive and engaging, which enhances their overall experience at Toccoa Falls College.
- Small class sizes. We feel that our low student-to-instructor ratio allows our students to better connect with the material and to master the skills needed to succeed in their ministry degree program.
- Up to 12 credit hours in advanced standing may be eligible for students who have completed Bible & Theology coursework in their undergraduate studies.