- What goals, other than those related to your occupation, have you established for yourself for the next five years?
- Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
- Tell me a time when you used a personal strength in a tough Describe the situation. What action did you take? What was the result?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
- Why should I hire you?
- What qualifications do you have that make you think you will be successful in this job?
- What qualities should a successful manager possess?
- Describe the relationship that should exist between a supervisor and those reporting to him or her.
- Describe your most rewarding college experience.
- What college subjects did you like best? Why?
- Do you think that your grades are a good indication of your academic achievement?
- What have you learned from participation in extracurricular activities?
- In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
- Tell me a time when you had to perform under pressure. What action did you take? What was the outcome?
- How would you describe the ideal job for you following graduation?
- What do you know about our company?
- What are two or three things most important to you in your job?
- What major problem have you encountered, and how did you deal with it?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?