Toccoa Falls Alumni Directory FAQ
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for the Alumni Office at Toccoa Falls College. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX, and Chesapeake, VA, that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation. This project allows the Alumni Office at Toccoa Falls College to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
Toccoa Falls College has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
a. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by the Alumni Office at Toccoa Falls College for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
b.Â The Directory will be made available only to alumni of Toccoa Falls High School and Toccoa Falls College. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to the Alumni Office at Toccoa Falls College any and all electronic files that have been supplied to Toccoa Falls College or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Toccoa Falls Alumni Association project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information.
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Toccoa Falls Alumni Directory Publication is available for sale only to Toccoa Falls High School and Toccoa Falls College alumni.
- When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we will be beginning the project in August 2018, the directories will be distributed in fall 2019.
6. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded.
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the Alumni Office at 706-886-7299, ext. 5205, and they will connect you with the PCI customer service help desk to take care of this for you.