The Enrollment Division’s mission is to provide Christ-Like customer service to prospective students and families that seek counsel on admission, financial aid, academic experience and student life at Toccoa Falls College. We are here to help you transition from your current home to your new home.
If you fit into one of the following categories, click on the link in this list. Otherwise, find your counselor by using the map below.
- Dual Enrollment– A current high school student planning to take TFC classes before high school graduation.
- Previously Dual-Enrolled– A student who dual-enrolled with TFC and wants to attend after graduation.
- International– A student who lives overseas or any non-U.S. citizen who lives in the U.S.
- Online– A student who would like to pursue a degree fully online.
- Returning Student– A student who attended TFC after high school graduation who would like to return.
- Transfer– A student who earns 12+ hours of college credit at another institution after high school graduation.
VP for Enrollment Management
Assistant Vice President for Admissions & Marketing
Online Admissions Counselor
Assistant Director of Admissions
Front Office Manager & Campus Visit Coordinator