Future Scholars is a two-day event that provides a unique opportunity for students who exhibit excellence academically, socially, and spiritually to compete for a full ride, four year scholarship to Toccoa Falls College. During this event contestants will participate in interview and group discussion with faculty and staff. They will also be able to experience TFC community life along-side other prospective students. Parents and contestants will have opportunities to learn about all TFC has to offer and the ins and outs of the Admission process. Please be aware that certain qualifications apply for attendance. Future Scholars will take place on December 3rd & 4th, 2020.
You must be a graduating high school senior.
You must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0.
You must apply or have applied to TFC.
- Complete the registration form above.
- If you have not already applied to TFC, apply now at tfc.edu/apply
- You must submit an essay on the following topic to firstname.lastname@example.org:
In all we do at Toccoa Falls College, we deliberately integrate scripture, truth, wisdom, and service in order to provide a solid foundation. Please elaborate on how these virtues are present in your life, how they influence you as a leader, and how they will be applied during your four years at Toccoa Falls College.
- You must send your high school transcripts to email@example.com or mail to Attention: Future Scholars 107 Kincaid Dr, Toccoa Falls, GA 30598.
*Please note that if you plan to compete in this event you must attend the entire event. Those who leave early will not qualify for the competition.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towel and washcloth
- Toiletries/personal items
- Clothing ranging from business to casual. Interview attire will be business while down time activities will be casual
- Spending money*
*Not required. Suggested for purchases in the TFC gift shop or meals/snacks purchased in addition to those provided.
You may want to ask your Admissions Counselor before you arrive if you need to bring any documents or financial aid information with you.