A full-ride scholarship is something of which most people can only dream. Future Scholars is an opportunity for high school seniors who display excellent character, academic aptitude, and Christ-centered commitment to make that dream a reality.
During this two-day event, students will participate in a series of activities and interviews. Faculty and staff will interact with students during these times to assess their character and abilities. In combination with your academic achievements and application essay, these judges will determine who the next Future Scholar will be.
Beyond the competition aspect of this event, it’s also an opportunity to experience Toccoa Falls College and many of the things that make it special. Participants will sit in on a class, eat in the dining hall, attend community worship, and hear from current students on their experience. There will also be informational sessions for parents during the event.
Start by filling out an application to TFC and from there register for the event at tfc.edu/fs. After we have reviewed your application, you may receive an invite to the event.
The next Future Scholars event will be held November 10 & 11, 2022
You must be a graduating high school senior.
You must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0.
You must apply or have applied to TFC.
You must submit a qualifying essay.
Please note that if you plan to compete in this event you must attend the entire event. Those who leave early will not qualify for the competition.
- Complete the registration form above.
- If you have not already applied to TFC, apply now at apply.tfc.edu
- You must submit an essay on the following topic to email@example.com:
In all we do at Toccoa Falls College, we deliberately integrate scripture, truth, wisdom, and service in order to provide a solid foundation. Please elaborate on how these virtues are present in your life, how they influence you as a leader, and how they will be applied during your four years at Toccoa Falls College.
- You must send your high school transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attention: Future Scholars 107 Kincaid Dr, Toccoa Falls, GA 30598.
- If you need to request a shuttle from the Atlanta airport, please fill out this form.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towel and washcloth
- Toiletries/personal items
- Clothing ranging from business to casual. Interview attire will be business while down time activities will be casual
- Spending money*
*Not required. Suggested for purchases in the TFC gift shop or meals/snacks purchased in addition to those provided.
You may want to ask your Admissions Counselor before you arrive if you need to bring any documents or financial aid information with you.