Graduate Studies Financial Information
The financial cost of our Graduate Programs at Toccoa Falls College is priced competitively at $510 per credit hour with no technology or semester fees. Beyond tuition, learners need only to cover the cost of books and fees associated with application, cancellations, and withdrawals.
Tuition and Fees (2022-2023)
|Graduate Tuition||$ 510.00 / per credit hour|
|Audit Tuition||$ 220.00 / per credit hour|
|Books||$ 200.00 / estimate per course|
|Graduate Studies Application Fee||$ 50.00 / one-time|
|Directed Study Cancellation Fee||$ 100.00 / per occurrence|
|Withdrawal Fee||$ 100.00 / per occurrence|
Direct Unsubsidized Loans (sometimes called Unsubsidized Stafford Loans) are low-cost, fixed-rate federal student loans available to graduate students, not just undergraduate students. Direct Unsubsidized Loans are the most common — and among the lowest-cost — ways to pay for graduate school and professional school.
Key Direct Unsubsidized Loan benefits for students attending graduate school:
- Fixed interest rate
- Borrow up to $20,500 per year
- No payments while enrolled in school
- Eligibility not based on credit
How to Apply for a Direct Unsubsidized Loan for Graduate School:
- You need to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) before you can take out federal student loans from the Direct Loans program.
- Complete the FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA (for returning students) at FAFSA.ed.gov.
- Receive a financial aid award letter from the financial aid office. This letter will summarize your available financial aid.
- Contact your school’s financial aid office to accept the financial aid and student loans.
- Sign any associated paperwork such as the Master Promissory Note (MPN).
Graduate Application Fee
Toccoa Falls College requires all new graduate students to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable $50 application fee to apply.
Graduate tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is $510 per credit hour.
The charge to audit a graduate course for the 2020-2021 academic year is $220 per credit hour. The audit fee is not included in tuition or any other fee.
Directed Study Cancellation Fee
The College charges a $100 Directed Study Cancellation fee to students who request and receive approval for a directed study course and subsequently drop the directed study from their schedule.
The College charges a $100 withdrawal fee to any student who completely withdraws from the college on or after the first day of regular classes up to the end of the 100% refund period.
Students must reconcile all charges no later than the payment deadline for the semester. Students can reconcile their account balances by paying the balance in full via cash, check, echeck, credit card, or registering for the NELNET payment plan. Online payment may be made by accessing tfc.edu/makepayment.
Refund for Withdrawals
Refunds for withdrawals from college will follow the policy outlined in the Student Financial Services section of the Catalog. There is no refund for individual course withdrawals after the Drop/Add period.