The Nonprofit Business Administration is an online degree completion program in the growing nonprofit sector of the world economy. You will gain knowledge and experience to prepare to lead effective and creative nonprofit organizations in a growing number of social services, government, non-government, and faith-based organizations.
- Nonprofit Business Administration
- Non-Profit Business Administration (Online)
- Organizational Leadership
- Physical Education Coaching
- Sport Management
The learning objectives for this major include the following:
- Gaining factual knowledge—to identify and recall key facts, terms, and methods in nonprofit business administration (IDEA 1)
- Learning fundamental principles, generalizations, or theories—to identify, recall, and understand concepts relating to nonprofit business administration (IDEA 2)
- Learning to apply course material to enable students to develop analytical and decision-making tools to apply to problem solving and planning in nonprofit business administration (IDEA 3)
- Developing skills, competencies, and points of view needed by nonprofit professionals—enabling students to develop in the skills of research, analytical thinking, communication, writing, presentations, and computer usage (IDEA 4)
- Developing a clearer understanding of, and commitment to, personal Biblical values enabling students to integrate faith and practice in nonprofit business admin, specifically: a biblical worldview, personal ethics and integrity, social responsibility, moral character, and a strong work ethic (IDEA 10)
This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended for official academic purposes. Please refer to the official college catalog for detailed information regarding all courses of study.
Or call 706.886.7299 for more information.