- D. Min.- Fuller Theological Seminary
- M. Th.- Fuller Theological Seminary
- B. S.- NGA College and University
- Association of Youth Ministry Educators
Youth Criminalization, Systemic Abandonment
Scholarly Work and Publications
- Zondervan, Teen Devotional Bible
- Zondervan, “Gods Words of Life For Teens”
- Youth Specialties, Various “Ideas” Catalogue
What year did you begin teaching at TFC
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC
Not only teaching students, but our classes are small enough where we get to know students personally even
to the point of mentoring. It has always been my call to equip the next generation of Youth Ministry Leaders and TFC tends to produce the best leaders in the field at the Undergraduate level.
What courses do you teach at TFC
All youth ministry related courses and then some.
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy
I love researching and writing on new youth and society issues. I enjoy spending time with my family and I love public speaking. I have written a published novel and hope to write more in the future.
People might be interested to know
I hold two different black belts. However, I want to design a t-shirt that says, “The older I get, the better I was!”
- Proverbs 4:23 ” Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.”
- It is said that being a Christian is about how you live your life. This is not true. Being a Christian is about how you surrender your life.