- Ph.D. – Northcentral University
- M.B.A – Jones International University
- B.S. – Toccoa Falls College
- 2017 Cross and Flame, Scouting Ministry, General Commission on United Methodist Men
- 2014 Teacher of the Year, Toccoa Falls College
- 2012 Delta Mu Delta Honor Society, Lambda Eta Chapter
- 2012 Golden Key International Honour Society
- 1998 CASE Merit Award for Internal Publication
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
What is your favorite aspect of teaching at TFC?
The personal interaction with students at Toccoa Falls College and the freedom to integrate my faith in Christ into the classroom experience.
What courses do you teach at TFC?
- BUS 303 Business for Nonprofit Organizations
- BUS 443 International Business
- BUS 463 Nonprofit Financial Management
- BUS 474 Business Finance
- CSC 393 Management Information Systems (MIS)
- MAN 383 Organizational Behavior
- MAN 453 International Management
- MKT 213 Principles of Marketing
- MKT 323 Consumer Behavior
- MKT 333 Advertising and Promotion
- MKT 353 E-Marketing
- MKT 393 Nonprofit Marketing
- MKT 433 Marketing Research
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy
Spending time with my family (wife and five children) and participate in activities such as camping, hiking, and canoeing with my family and as a Boy Scout Leader. I also enjoy watching Science Fiction TV and movies. Additionally, I like to travel to see historical sites and natural sites that God created.
People might be interested to know
I worked as an IT Consultant on the construction of Jazzland Theme Park, which became Six Flags, New Orleans and was later destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. I was a staff member at TFC for six years in the 90s as Director of Public Relations. As a student at TFC I was a member of the college sponsored music team Exaltation and toured for 16 months in the US, Canada, and Indonesia.