- 2016 – Ed.D. – University of Georgia
- 2011- Ed.S. – Piedmont College
- 2007 – M.A – Piedmont College
- 1998 – B.S. in Education – Georgia State University
- 2014- Ray E. Bruce Academic Support Award at University of Georgia
- International Literacy Association
- National Association for Gifted Children
- President-Elect – Executive Board for Prevent Child Abuse Habersham, a chartered member of PCA Georgia
Scholarly Work and Publications
- Rainwater, A.K. (2018). Instructional coaches’ perspectives: Successes and challenges experienced while working with teachers. In Zepeda, S.J. (Ed.) (2018). Making learning job-embedded: Cases from the field of instructional leadership. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
- teacher support, instructional teaching, pre-service teacher support
What year did you begin teaching at TFC?
When I’m away from the classroom, I enjoy
- photography, jogging/hiking, spending time with family and friends
- “Humility is not weakness. It is power under control.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-13