Welcome to the Business Administration Department
Advances in technology and globalization are changing the field of business every day, but the need for integrity in business and a biblical worldview in your professional life have not. The Business Administration Department curriculum at Toccoa Falls College prepares you for the global marketplace, equipping you via a comprehensive degree program integrating business knowledge and skills, biblical studies, and the personal character development you need as a “Good Steward.”
To achieve our mission of preparing Christian servant leaders we are committed to:
• A broad-based business education including courses from marketing to accounting, business ethics to management information systems, and organization and administration of sport to international business
• Hands-on learning and small class sizes—demonstrating our dedication to student success as we provide a quality, accredited, Christian business education
• An authentic community passionate about integrating faith and practice—presenting business courses from a biblical perspective
We offer a Bachelor’s Degree in five majors including Business Administration, Cross-Cultural Business, Nonprofit Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, and Sport Management. In addition, we offer a two-year Associate of Arts in Business Administration and several minors beyond the majors including Management, Marketing, and International Business.
Together, we will help you prepare for a successful professional career with strong ethical and moral standards in commerce, industry, sport, or nonprofit either domestic or international.
– Dr. Nathan A. Clay, Department Chair
Choose your career path with one of six degree programs.
Business courses are presented from a biblical perspective — integrating faith and practice — while equipping students with knowledge of the best current business practices along with 30 semester hours of Bible and theology courses.
- Business Administration (2-year Associates) (Residential or Online)
- Business Administration (4-year Bachelors) (Residential or Online)
- Cross-Cultural Business Administration (Residential)
- Nonprofit Business Administration (Online)
- Organizational Leadership (Online)
- Sport Management (Residential or Online)
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Nonprofit Business Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Physical Education: Coaching
- Sport Management