Campus Preview is a two-day event designed for you to experience college life at TFC alongside many other prospective students. We have orchestrated this time to assist you in discovering what your future could look like as a Screaming Eagle.
You will have opportunities to meet current students, faculty, staff, and coaches who are more than willing to talk with you and answer any questions that you may have while your here. Over these two days you will attend classes that are of interest to you, eat in the dining hall, stay overnight in the residence halls, and so much more. If you are interested in scheduling a music audition or athletic workout, you are able to do those as well.
This event is open to sophomores, juniors, seniors, and transfer students. There is a $20 cost for students to attend Campus Preview which includes their stay in the residence halls, all meals, a t-shirt, and full access to all events. We would love to have parents and families join their students as well! Family members can attend at no cost and will need to provide their own accommodations; however, each guest will receive one complimentary meal.
We would love for your whole youth group to attend Campus Preview! There will be discounted group rates for high school youth groups who attend together. Come explore the possibility of calling TFC your future home with your best friends!
Registration for this event will open in February. To receive a reminder when registration opens, complete this form.
- Registration is $20 (Includes all meals, stay in dorm, and T-shirt)
- All accompanying guests/family members (non-High school age) must provide their own accommodations
- Each guest will receive one complimentary meal
*If you are coming with your youth group, you do not need to fill out an individual registration.
- A group of 5+ students
- Youth Pastor must fill out registration form
- $10/student (Includes all meals, stay in dorm, and T-shirt)
- Youth pastor comes free any additional youth leaders are $5 (Includes one free meal)
- All adults must provide their own accommodations